Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 January 2023
- For the first time since inception, Vistara airlines has reported a net profit along with revenue crossing the mark of USD 1 billion in December 2022 quarter.
- Understanding the distinctions between direct and indirect taxes in the Union Budget 2023
- Multibagger steel stock is purchased by Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund.
- After announcing a split, Apollo Micro Systems’ stock hit a new 52-week high.
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: 24 January in Indian history
Latest business news India today 24 January 2023 – business news headlines today
- Tata Motors has partnered with ICICI Bank to offer financial solutions to the authorised dealers of electric vehicles.
- The SBM India has been banned by the Reserve Bank of India from processing any foreign exchange remittances abroad till further notice.
- An order worth Rs 3800 crores has been bagged by Sterlite Power in April-December of the current fiscal year.
- IndiGrid ro acquire an equity stake of 100% in Khargone Transmission at a value of Rs 1497.5 crores.
- Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd, an arm of Coal India, to set up a coal based plant worth Rs 12,000 crores in Odisha.
Must Read:24 January 2023 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 24 January 2023 – business news India today
- Tata Power and GAIL Gas Ltd have signed an agreement for the installation of DC fast charging points at two CNG stations in Bengaluru.
- A new 5G patent agreement for one year has been signed by Nokia with Samsung.
- A four year wage settlement has been made between India Cements Ltd and the trade unions w.e.f April 01, 2022.
- The standalone net profits of Karur Vysa Bank Ltd for quarter ending in December 2022 has risen by 56% to Rs 289 crores backed by improvement in the quality of assets and increase in net income.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 January 2023 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.